Friday, November 30

Upcoming IAM Events from Gartner and OCG

I wanted to pass along two upcoming IAM events:

Gartner IAM

If you're not already planning to be at the Gartner IAM Summit next week, it may be too late for you. But I'll be there and would love to hear what you're up to in the world of IAM. I'm planning to cover the event and/or what I found there here on the blog. Specifically, I'll be looking for what's new in the IAM world (trends, new capabilities, etc.). Reach out if you'd like to meet up.

Oxford Computer Group's
Redmond Identity, Access, and Directory Knowledge Summit 2013

I'm excited about this one. I cut my teeth in the world of IAM on Microsoft solutions (AD, MMS 2.2, MIIS) and OCG was the firm that trained everyone on how to use those solutions. The world has, of course, evolved. But the first annual Redmond IAM Knowledge Summit should be a great one.

Full disclosure: STEALTHbits is a gold sponsor of the event along with my friends at Optimal IdM. And I will be speaking on Active Directory Unification, which is a hot topic this year and a key enabler for IAM projects. It'll be my first time on Microsoft's Redmond campus, so that should be interesting as well.

If you're planning to be at either event, look me up.

No comments: